City to Straddie 4WD Eco Tour
Activity provided by
In Dunwich, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
- Pick up time is at 0715 – 0730 am outside your Hotel/accommodation in Brisbane or Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
- We then drive to the Bayside suburb of Cleveland for
our trip across Moreton Bay to Dunwich. We have morning tea whilst traveling across Moreton Bay.
in Dunwich we travel to Brown Lake for swimming, photographs and
- Then drive through the Blue Lake National Park to Main Beach (32 km of white sand)
- Stopping on beach for photos and “Pippy” digging
- We then head to Point
Lookout’s North Gorge where we hope to see Dolphins, Turtles and Manta Rays
- From June to November we spot the majestic Humpback
Whales from this stunning vantage point
then drive onto Flinders Beach for our famous BBQ on the beach for
lunch you can take more photos, swim ,
enjoy beach games or just simply relax
- After our BBQ lunch we drive
to Amity Point where we meet our friendly koalas
- Then drive back into Dunwich
for our return to the Mainland at 2.25pm.
- Once in Cleveland we will return you to your pick up location so as you can get ready for your night time activities.
- Return is approximately
(depending on traffic) about 4.30pm.Show less
We stop the hassle of you having to concentrate on driving and that is why we pick you up and drop you off! We pamper you for the whole day...........
- State / Region
- Australian Capital Territory
- Zip / Postcode
- Australia -27.499445 153.405899
*Itinerary by the Minute!*
07.15am Pick up outside your hotel in Brisbane or Surfers Paradise on the Gold Coast
(this time needs to
be a little flexible as we may need to go to other hotels to pick
more customers up as well)
07.30am Start the drive to Cleveland where we catch a very fast water taxi over to Dunwich on North Stradbroke Island.
09.45am Arrive in Dunwich and drive to Brown Lake for morning tea,
freshwater swimming and/or photographs, commentary
10.30am Leave Brown Lake and head east to Main Beach
10.45am Driving experience along Main Beach and stop to get
sand between our toes and or more photos and swimming if you wish
11.20am Back in 4WD vehicle and go north to Point Lookout
11.30am Go to Point Lookout North Gorge for the “Gorge Walk”
where there is a likelihood
of spotting turtles, dolphins, manta rays and sharks as well as
humpback whales in season (June to November each year) We do have 1000 resident
dolphins in this area.
12.15pm Leave North Gorge and go to Flinders Beach for our
BBQ on the beach for lunch. Whilst I am making the BBQ customers can use the frizzbies, swim or take more photos, sunbake or just simply relax.
12.40pm Lunch is served. (Aussie beef sausages, salad, coleslaw, pineapple, beetroot
and a fruit drink)
13.00pm After lunch the customers can go for a walk, more
shell collecting ect. whilst I pack up the BBQ items and put them back on the vehicle.
13.30pm We leave our BBQ site on Flinders Beach and go to
Amity Point where we hopefully see our friendly Koalas and stop to
take photos of them
We then make our way back to Dunwich terminal for our return journey to your hotel we picked you up from.
16.30pm Arrive at your Hotel with many lasting memories of
our Day in Paradise!
You can now get ready to
enjoy your night time activities??? Have FUN, FUN, FUN!!!
- pick up from your accommodation
- journey across Moreton Bay
- morning tea at the lake
- Scenic views (dolphins, turtles, manta rays and humpback whales in season)
- famous BBQ on the beach for lunch
- return to your accommodation
- swimmers and towel
- favourite water bottle (we have top ups)
- and a BIG smile!
Wrea comfortable clothing and remember you will be on a beach so you can simply wear thongs on your feet. Shoes are not required.
Terms & Policies
No smoking in all vehicles.
If cancelled up to 1 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the entire activity price may be charged.