Annapurna Circuit Trek
Activity provided by
In Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
Annapurna circuit is more than 200km walk in west Nepal mountainous
terrain, the treks begin at BESHISHAAR at the altitude below 1000m then
the trail goes as high as 5416m at Throung La pass. The trek is clearly
divided into two valleys, the Marshyandi and the Kaligandaki. , oth the
valleys have distinct inhabitant, geography and culture to experiences.
Commencing with an overland journey to Beshi Sahar, 130 km West of
Kathmandu where we overnight, then the trail follows the gorge of
Marshyangdi River through lush fields of paddy, innumerable tiny
streams, waterfalls and beautiful villages then to high desert country
at Manang at the altitude 3597m. The trek gains in height fairly
reducing the chances of altitude sickness, although you do spend a day
acclimatizing before crossing the Thorang-La (5416m) here at Manang
village, From a high lodge camp you up early for crossing the
Thorang-La ( 5416m) then decent to Muktinath in the lower Mustang
region of Kaligandaki river valley, one of the holiest pilgrimage sites
for Buddhist and Hindu people in Nepal.
We continue through the dry arid landscape to Kagbeni, a
fascinating historical fortress town. The trail back follows the Kali
Gandaki River to Jomsom beneath the shadow of immense Himalayan peaks
and through the deepest canyon in the World. You descend to Tatopani
before ascending to Ghorepani and Poon hill for some tremendous sunrise
views of both the Dhaulagiri and Annapurna Himal,a further two days are spent trekking through beautiful
Rhododendron bamboo and Oak forest eventually reaching Nayapul for a
short drive to the beautiful lake city of Pokhara. This trek is
considered to be the classics trek in Nepal to experience the vast bio
diversity and cultural heritage.
- State / Region
- Zip / Postcode
- Nepal 27.7156157 85.3116511
Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu, Hotel transfer
Day02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day03: Drive from Kathmandu to Besi Sahar (823m/6hrs)
Day04: Besisahar to Bahundanda (1305m/6hrs)
Day05: Bahundanda to Chamje (1410m/5hrs)
Day06: Chamje to Dharapani (1960m/5.30hrs)
Day07: Dharapani to Chame (2675m/5hrs)
Day08: Chame to Pisang (3100m/5hrs)
Day09: Pisang to Manang (3440m/5hrs)
Day10: Acclimatize day at Manang
Day11: Manang to Yak Kharka (4350m/4hrs)
Day12: Yak Kharkha to Phedi (4420m/4hrs)
Day13: Phedi to Muktinath (3850m via pass (8hrs/5416m)
Day14: Muktinath to Kagebeni (2895m/3hrs)
Day15: Kagebeni to Marpha (2650m/5h5hrs)
Day16: Marpha to Ghans (2013m/5hrs)
Day17: Ghansa to tatopani (1189m/5hrs)
Day18: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2853m/6hrs)
Day19: Ghorepani to Tikhedhunga (1475m/5hrs)
Day20: Tikhedhunga to Nayapul then Pokhara (813m)
Day21: Pokhara to Kathmand (6hrs/ 200km)
Day22: Visit Kathmandu valley
- All transfer as per the itinerary
- 4 Nights hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Bus transfer to and from Kathmandu
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit,
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek,
- Food: three meals a day,(breakfast, Lunch dinner)
- An English Speaking Guide
- Require number of porters
- Insurance and security for trekking staff
- Meals in Kathmandu
- Monument entry fee in Kathmandu
- Personal expenses
- Essential equipment.
- All alcoholic drinks
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter, in case needed
-Lightweight walking boots, spare laces.
-A pair of track shoes.
- Warm Jacket, fiberfill or down should be adequate.
- Sleeping bag and down Jacket (we also provide from here)
- A rainproof jacket with hood or Poncho.
- Heavy weight trousers are useful for high up in the mountains both for morning and night. Wind proof/water proof trousers are necessary on all treks going above 10,000ft.
- Thermal underwear
- 2 pairs of loose fitting long shorts/skirts
- 2 cotton T-shirts
- A woolen hat and sun-hat
- A pair of gloves, leather with lining and woolen is best
- a pair of sandals
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woolen socks
- Personal medical supplies
- Flash light
- Toiletries with towels
- Snow glasses and sunglasses
- Suntan cream
- Water bottle
- Things of your personal interest.
Terms & Policies
- You need to submit a signed booking form and a deposit of 20% to make a booking.
- If you cancel your booking not more than a month before of your scheduled tour the company is not compelled for refund the deposited amount. But if you wish you may transfer your deposit to another tour. For this you need to make a written request to the company as soon as you decide to cancel a tour program. If the second tour program is expensive than the cancelled one you need to bear the extra cost.
- If you give us the notice of your tour cancellation 4 weeks before departure your deposit will not be refunded unless you convince us that the situation was beyond one’s control as a reason of tour cancellation.
- We will not cancel the tour unless the unpredictable circumstances compelled us to do so, like flight cancellation, civil or political unrest, war or anything that cause he disturbances in the tour.
- If we cancel your tour by our reason, we will offer an alternative tour if possible. If it is not satisfactory to you we will refund all the money paid to us to the date.
- The company reserves the right to adjust the price with the fluctuation in the economic market but we will inform the concerned about the likely changes before 4 weeks of departure. If you are not satisfied with the changes, you have to write to the office addressing to the booking officer within 7 days of the notification of the surcharge. We will try to develop understanding/compromises. If we fail to do so we will ask you to cancel the tour.
- The company will provide the information on the matters such as permits, visas, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipments etc in good faith but without any responsibility on the part of the company.
- You will be informed earliest possible if any significant change in the tour is to be made and, if you don’t want to accept the change you may transfer to another tour, mwith an appropriate price adjustment, or cancel without any penalty. If you have any complaints about our arrangement, you are requested to make it known to the team leader in the earliest opportunity, who will normally appropriate to take necessary action. If you feel that your tour is likely to be significantly affected because of our arrangement, you are suggested to contact our head office and we will do our best to solve the problem in the earliest.
- The company will accept the liability for the negligence of its own employees or agents causing physical injury only to the extent that it is obliged to do so under our national law. We will not be responsible for any other mishap to yourself or to your property, and in particular for the effects of flight cancellation, strikes, wars, sickness, government intervention or other such happenings.
- The company can not be accountable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is attributable to the clients:
- unforeseeable or unavoidable or attributable to the third party unconnected to the company; or
- result of unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the company, such as strikes, wars, civil or political unrest or government action
If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the entire activity price may be charged.