Annapurna Base Camp Trek (Nepal)
Activity provided by
In Kathmandu, Bagmati, Nepal
Annapurna base camp is the most famous and popular trekking area in
Nepal. The combination of easy walking and majestic scenery makes the
trek to Annapurna Base Camp (4200m) very popular, commonly known as
Annapurna Sanctuary the mountain views, thick bamboo and rhododendron
forests and a mix cultural inhabitant of the region are unparalleled
with other trek in Nepal. Annapurna region is also a home to many of
the Ghurkhas soldiers, famous for their brave exploits in World Wars
and more recently, the Falk and War.
The Annapurna Base Camp is a high glacial basin lying north of
Pokhara. This magnificent amphitheatre is called a “sanctuary” because
of its natural serenity, beauty and the divine presence of the Hindu
goddesses Annapurna and Gangapurna. This isolated cirque of peaks can
only be approached through single route, a deep gorge that carves into
the fortress of mountains between Machhapuchhre and Hiunchuli. Many of
the peaks are over 7000m, including the famous twin-peaked
Machapuchare, as well as Annapurna 1st, 3rd, Annapurna South,
Gangapurna and Glacier Dome and other lesser but not less attractive
- State / Region
- Zip / Postcode
- Nepal 27.7156157 85.3116511
- Day01: Arrival in Kathmandu, hotel transfer
- Day02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Day03: Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (914m/6hrs).
- Day04: Trek Pokhara to Thikhedhunga (1050/5hrs
- Day05: Trek Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani (2675 m/6hrs
- Day06: Trek Ghorepani to Tadapani (2675m/5.30hrs).
- Day07: Trek Tadapani (2675m) to Ghandruk (1950m/3hrs).
- Day08: Trek Ghandruk to Chhomrong (2040 m/5hrs)
- Day09: Trek Chhomrong to Bamboo (2340m/5hrs)
- Day10: Trek Bamboo to Deurali (3230m/5hrs).
- Day11: Trek from Deurali to Annapurna Base Camp (4170m/4hrs).
- Day12: Trek Annapurna Base Camp to Dovan (2630m/5hrs).
- Day13: Trek Dovan to Jhinudanda (1750m/6hrs).
- Day14: Trek Jhinudanda to Pothana (1600m/5hrs).
- Day15: Trek Pothana to pokhara (1015/4hrs).
- Day16: Drive from Pokhara to Kathmandu (7hrs).
- Day17: Sightseeing in KathmanduDay
- Day 18: Departure
- 4 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu,
- All surface transfer
- National Park entry permit
- Trekking permit,
- Accommodation in lodges during the trek,
- Food: three meals a day,
- A guide & required number of porter(s)
- Insurance and security for local staff
- Personal expenses
- Any internal flight if applicable
- Meal in Kathmandu
- Monument entrance fee in Kathmandu
- Insurance* Essential equipment.
- All alcoholic drinks
- Emergency evacuation by Helicopter, in case of necessary
- Lightweight walking boots, spare laces.
- A pair of track shoes.
- Warm Jacket, fiberfill or down should be adequate.
- Sleeping bag and down Jacket (we also provide from here)
- A rainproof jacket with hood or Poncho.
- Heavy weight trousers are useful for high up in the mountains both for morning and night. Wind proof/water proof trousers are necessary on all treks going above 10,000ft.
- Thermal underwear
- 2 pairs of loose fitting long shorts/skirts
- 2 cotton T-shirts
- A woolen hat and sun-hat
- A pair of gloves, leather with lining and woolen is best
- a pair of sandals
- 2 pairs of thin and 2 pairs of thick woolen socks
- Personal medical supplies
- Flash light
- Toiletries with towels
- Snow glasses and sunglasses
- Suntan cream
- Water bottle
- Things of your personal interest.
Terms & Policies
- You need to submit a signed booking form and a deposit of 20% to make a booking.
- If you cancel your booking not more than a month before of your scheduled tour the company is not compelled for refund the deposited amount. But if you wish you may transfer your deposit to another tour. For this you need to make a written request to the company as soon as you decide to cancel a tour program. If the second tour program is expensive than the cancelled one you need to bear the extra cost.
- If you give us the notice of your tour cancellation 4 weeks before departure your deposit will not be refunded unless you convince us that the situation was beyond one’s control as a reason of tour cancellation.
- We will not cancel the tour unless the unpredictable circumstances compelled us to do so, like flight cancellation, civil or political unrest, war or anything that cause he disturbances in the tour.
- If we cancel your tour by our reason, we will offer an alternative tour if possible. If it is not satisfactory to you we will refund all the money paid to us to the date.
- The company reserves the right to adjust the price with the fluctuation in the economic market but we will inform the concerned about the likely changes before 4 weeks of departure. If you are not satisfied with the changes, you have to write to the office addressing to the booking officer within 7 days of the notification of the surcharge. We will try to develop understanding/compromises. If we fail to do so we will ask you to cancel the tour.
- The company will provide the information on the matters such as permits, visas, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipments etc in good faith but without any responsibility on the part of the company.
- You will be informed earliest possible if any significant change in the tour is to be made and, if you don’t want to accept the change you may transfer to another tour, mwith an appropriate price adjustment, or cancel without any penalty. If you have any complaints about our arrangement, you are requested to make it known to the team leader in the earliest opportunity, who will normally appropriate to take necessary action. If you feel that your tour is likely to be significantly affected because of our arrangement, you are suggested to contact our head office and we will do our best to solve the problem in the earliest.
- The company will accept the liability for the negligence of its own employees or agents causing physical injury only to the extent that it is obliged to do so under our national law. We will not be responsible for any other mishap to yourself or to your property, and in particular for the effects of flight cancellation, strikes, wars, sickness, government intervention or other such happenings.
- The company can not be accountable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is attributable to the clients:
- unforeseeable or unavoidable or attributable to the third party unconnected to the company; or
- result of unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the company, such as strikes, wars, civil or political unrest or government action
If cancelled up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled later or in case of no-show, the entire activity price may be charged.