At the Summer-Salt Dive Cente in Playas del Coco, Costa Rica, our team welcomes divers and adventurers from all around the world sice may years! We are a full service dive operator and PADI Resort representing the world’s most recognized way to learn and practice SCUBA Diving!
No matter if you are a certified diver, would like to try SCUBA diving, become a certified diver or continue your diving education with us, at the Summer-Salt Dive Center we commit to make the best out of your diving experience in the Gulf of Papagayo, on the North-Pacific coast of Costa Rica.
We are located in the centre of Playas del Coco, in Costa Rica’s sun-shine province of Guanacaste. As a professional and modern dive center, we respond to all the certified diver’s needs and offer an optimal environment for beginners and all who wish to condinue their diving education with the touch of a personal family business. We encourage everybody to join us for the fun of diving, snorkeling, Whale-Watching and exploring for fantastic encounters with big fish like Manta Rays, Bull-Sharks and much more!
- Year started operating
- Number of employees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- We offer the full range of PADI Scuba diving Courses from Instroduction dives over Open Water Diver Certification to the professional Dive Master!
- All daily dive-trips to the dive sites of the local area, Cats and Bats include tanks, weights, guide, soft-drinks, fruit and snacks on the boat.
- All our trips are held on company owned speed boats for small groups and are equipped with emergency Oxygen, First Aid Kit, VHF radio, cell phone, life jackets and all local and internationsl coast-guard requirements.
- Full rental gear is available for rent at our shop including fins, mask, snorkel, full length 3mm wet-suit, BCDs and regulators.
- Many other trips for non-divers are available every day: Join for a Beach-, Snorkeling-, Sun-Set-, Whale- and Dolphin-Watching- or Mangrove-trip with to get the best out of your visit!
The following are reviews submitted by customers who took place in an activity with this provider. They are opinions of customers that reflect their experiences with this activity provider.
Have you participated in an activity with this provider recently?
When arrivinig at the Int. Airport “Daniel Oduber” in Liberia:
- Taxi (around 30$US)
- Rental Car (around 60 to 90$US per day)
- Public Bus ( around 2$US, leaving about 3km/2miles from the airport
When Arriving at the Int. Airport “Juan Santa Maria” in San Jose (most likely you will have to stay over-night in the San Jose area as incoming flights arrive usually late in the after-noon):
- Taxi (around 120$, 5h)
- Rental car (around 60 to 90$US per day, 5h)
- Public Bus (around 5$US, leaving from San Jose Down-Town, 6h, use the companie “Pulmitan de Liberia”)
- Private Bus (around 40$ per pax, 5 to 6h, leaving from closeby Best Western Hotel)
- Inland flight (around 100$, 1h, use Nature Air or Sansa)
- Mailing address
- Calle Principal, 100m Sur del Parque
- Playas del Coco
- Zip / Postcode
- State / Region
- Costa Rica