Botanical Treks & Excursion explore Nepal’s nature through trekking in high Himalayan valley, national parks and wildlife reserve in coordination with amateur and professional botanists. If a nature trek is not what you are looking for, all level of treks and mountain expedition are available for the adventure seeker, the most rewarding way to experience Nepal’s natural beauty and culture is to walk through the country. Trekking in Nepal is the ultimate Himalayan adventure and a once in a lifetime experience.
In Nepal, Trekking can range in difficulty from an easy day walk on the edges of the Kathmandu Valley to a strenuous multi day Expedition to remote corners of the country. It’s not just a pastime for the supremely fit adventurer but can be enjoyed by all people who possess reasonable fitness and are willing to realize their limitations.
In our trekking itineraries, we select routes which are seldom used by others to make your trek more interesting and fun. We have a wide variety of different treks to suit all age groups and levels of experience.
Botanical Treks & Excursion is a registered trekking company based in Kathmandu, Nepal. As an active member of the Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (TAAN), Nepal Mountaineering Association (NMA), and Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA) we specialize in nature and adventure trekking throughout Nepal, Tibet &
- Year started operating
- Number of employees
Certificates: Trekking agencies’ Association of Nepal (TAAN) + Himalayan Rescue Association (HRA)
Terms and Conditions
- You need to submit a signed booking form and a deposit of 20% to make a booking.
- If you cancel your booking not more than a month before of your scheduled tour the company is not compelled for refund the deposited amount. But if you wish you may transfer your deposit to another tour. For this you need to make a written request to the company as soon as you decide to cancel a tour program. If the second tour program is expensive than the cancelled one you need to bear the extra cost.
- If you give us the notice of your tour cancellation 4 weeks before departure your deposit will not be refunded unless you convince us that the situation was beyond one’s control as a reason of tour cancellation.
- We will not cancel the tour unless the unpredictable circumstances compelled us to do so, like flight cancellation, civil or political unrest, war or anything that cause he disturbances in the tour.
- If we cancel your tour by our reason, we will offer an alternative tour if possible. If it is not satisfactory to you we will refund all the money paid to us to the date.
- The company reserves the right to adjust the price with the fluctuation in the economic market but we will inform the concerned about the likely changes before 4 weeks of departure. If you are not satisfied with the changes, you have to write to the office addressing to the booking officer within 7 days of the notification of the surcharge. We will try to develop understanding/compromises. If we fail to do so we will ask you to cancel the tour.
- The company will provide the information on the matters such as permits, visas, climate, clothing, baggage, special equipments etc in good faith but without any responsibility on the part of the company.
- You will be informed earliest possible if any significant change in the tour is to be made and, if you don’t want to accept the change you may transfer to another tour, mwith an appropriate price adjustment, or cancel without any penalty. If you have any complaints about our arrangement, you are requested to make it known to the team leader in the earliest opportunity, who will normally appropriate to take necessary action. If you feel that your tour is likely to be significantly affected because of our arrangement, you are suggested to contact our head office and we will do our best to solve the problem in the earliest.
- The company will accept the liability for the negligence of its own employees or agents causing physical injury only to the extent that it is obliged to do so under our national law. We will not be responsible for any other mishap to yourself or to your property, and in particular for the effects of flight cancellation, strikes, wars, sickness, government intervention or other such happenings.
- The company can not be accountable for any damages caused by the total or partial failure to carry out the contract if such failure is attributable to the clients:
- unforeseeable or unavoidable or attributable to the third party unconnected to the company; or
- result of unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the company, such as strikes, wars, civil or political unrest or government action
The following are reviews submitted by customers who took place in an activity with this provider. They are opinions of customers that reflect their experiences with this activity provider.
Have you participated in an activity with this provider recently?
- Mailing address
- Kathmandu Metropolitan29, Bhagawatipau Marg, Thamel,
- Zip / Postcode
- State / Region